Main page (Russian)
Search in database (English)
Due to the financial situation that arose during the quarantine process, there is no way to pay for hosting a site. Now it is paid until 06/30/2020. Hosting costs $20 per month ($240 per year). If you have the desire and ability to help the site, you can transfer money via PayPal.com to email email@example.com.
As of 05/22/2020, $193 was raised.
Thank you very much!!!
Properties of substance:
Empirical formula (Hill's system for organic substances):C6H12Cl2S2
Structural formula as text:ClCH2CH2SCH2CH2SCH2CH2Cl
Molar/atomic mass: 219.1955
Melting point (°C):57
Boiling point (°C):328.7
Solubility (g/100 g of solvent):water: 0.03 (20°C) [Ref.]
Vapour pressure (Torr):2 (140°C)
- Ellison D.H. Handbook Of Chemical And Biological Warfare Agents, 2000. - pp. 149
- Hoenig S.L. Compendium of chemical warfare agents. - 2007. - pp. 41-43
- Introduction to Military Toxicology: a crush course 2001. - pp. 37
- Lewis R.J. Sax's Dangerous Properties of Industrial Materials. - 12ed., Vol. 1-5. - Wiley, 2012. - pp. 3952
- Richardt A., Hulseweh B., Neimeyer B., Sabath F. CBRN Protection. Managing the Threat of Chemical, Biological, Radioactive and Nuclear Weapons. - Wiley-VCH, 2013. - pp. 80, 82
- Франке З. Химия отравляющих веществ. - Т.1. - М.: Химия, 1973. - pp. 168-170
What information do you need?
© Collected Ruslan Anatolievich Kiper, firstname.lastname@example.org